BOTOX injections are recommended to help with:
- Minimizing frown lines between the eyebrows
- Reducing horizontal forehead wrinkles
- Helping with crow’s feet around the eyes
- Lessening Wrinkles on the upper lip
- Minimizing bunny lines around the nose
Normally the BOTOX treatment lasts up to 3 months and takes 24 – 48 hours to take effect.
Wrinkles result from a combination of many factors. It’s not just about cellular changes, collagen depletion, or damage caused by free radicals. When you frown or concentrate, the muscles between your brows contract, causing your skin to furrow and fold. And when you squint, the muscles around your eyes contract and cause crow’s feet.
BOTOX Cosmetic can work beneath the skin’s surface and can target the underlying muscle activity that causes frown lines and crow’s feet to form over time. Results may vary by client.